Twin Lights Historic Site At A Glance...
About Twin Lights Historic Site
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Historic Area
Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
Overlooking Sandy Hook and the bay
- Museum / Gallery
Our Personal Take...
Hours / Season of Operation
Regular hours of operation for the Museum: Wednesday - Sunday 10:00 am to 12:00 pm & 1:00 to 4:00 pm (closed for lunch 12:00-1:00 pm)
Park grounds: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, 7 days a week.
Please call 732.872.1814 if you have any questions.
Twin Lights Lighthouse strives to maintain a regular schedule of visitation, however, there are times when the lighthouse is closed due to unforeseen events. If you are traveling to the lighthouse, please call for current hours of operation, as they may have changed.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Twin Lights Historic Site (~0 miles)
- Hartshorne Woods County Park (~1 miles)
- Huddy Park (~1 miles)
- Mount Mitchill Scenic Overlook (~1 miles)
- Victory Park (~2 miles)
- Huber Woods Park (~3 miles)
- Sandy Hook (~3 miles)
- Veterans Park (111 1st Ave) (~3 miles)
- Sandy Hook Lighthouse (~5 miles)
- Sickles Park (~5 miles)
- Roadrunner Sports (Shrewsbury, NJ) (~6 miles)
- Bluegrass Miniature Golf (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web