UACNJ Observatory at Jenny Jump At A Glance...
About UACNJ Observatory at Jenny Jump
The UACNJ Observatory in Jenny Jump State Park is a collection of observatories, equipment, astronomy clubs, members and more. United Astronomy Clubs of New Jersey, Inc. (UACNJ) provides public programs on Saturday evenings from April through October, from 8:00 to 10:00 pm, at which an astronomy presentation is followed by an observing session, weather permitting.
- Star Gazing / Astronomy
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
Below are a few groups that we have connected to UACNJ Observatory at Jenny Jump. If we are missing any, please let us know
More To Explore in UACNJ Observatory at Jenny Jump
- UACNJ Observatory at Jenny Jump (~0 miles)
- Jenny Jump Campground (~1 miles)
- Jenny Jump State Forest (~1 miles)
- Land of Make Believe (~2 miles)
- Island Speedway (~2 miles)
- Longmeadow Farm (~3 miles)
- Pequest Trout Hatchery and Natural Resource Education Center (~5 miles)
- Treasure Grove Ranch (~5 miles)
- Footbridge Park (~5 miles)
- Four Sisters Winery (~6 miles)
- White Lake Wildlife Management Area (~6 miles)
- Stephens State Park Campground (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web