Van Nest Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:49 am, Sunset: 8:00 pm
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Playing in the playground
- Boat launch
- Boat launch - Car Top Only
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Municipal / City Park
- New Jersey Delaware River Region Mercer County
About Van Nest Park
Our Personal Take...
While there, we did see people fishing on the pond right from a dock within the park. it looks like we might be able to car-top launch kayaks/canoes right into the pond. If not within the park, very close-by.
You may also like...
- Van Nest Park (~0 miles)
- Carnegie Lake (~3 miles)
- Schalks Meadow Park (~3 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Princeton) (~3 miles)
- Conover Field, West Windsor Township (~3 miles)
- Plainsboro Preserve (~3 miles)
- Mercer County Park (~4 miles)
- Princeton Battlefield State Park (~4 miles)
- Marquand Park (~4 miles)
- Morven Museum & Garden (~4 miles)
- Mercer County Park Disc Golf Course (~4 miles)
- Tantum Park / William Tantum Park (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web