The Atlantic County Veteran's Cemetery is located in the Atlantic County Park in Estell Manor, 3.5 miles south of Mays Landing on Route 50. The cemetery was officially dedicated in May of 1985 and serves as a final resting place for eligible veterans of the United States Armed Forces and their spouses. The cemetery can accommodate 5,200 interments. About 50% of these are already filled.
Each year, a Memorial Day service is held at the cemetery. Call Park staff at Atlantic County Park in Estell Manor for more information about these services at 645-5960.
- Primary Address:
Parks & Gardens:
- County Parks
- Veterans / Memorial
You may also like...
More To Explore in The Atlantic County Veteran's Cemetery
- The Atlantic County Veteran's Cemetery (~0 miles)
- Estellville Glassworks (~0 miles)
- Warren E. Fox Nature Center (~1 miles)
- Estell Manor Park (~1 miles)
- John F. Gaffney Green Tree Golf Course (~2 miles)
- Estell Manor Park Group Camping (~2 miles)
- Riverbend Park of Atlantic County (~2 miles)
- Pine Avenue County Park (~4 miles)
- Gaskill Park (~4 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park West (~5 miles)
- Camping at Lake Lenape Park West (~5 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park East (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web