Veterans Field Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:46 am, Sunset: 8:18 pm
- Jogging / Running
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic shelter(s)
- Picnic tables
- Sprayground / Splashground
- Municipal / City Park
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Gateway Region Bergen County
About Veterans Field Park
Veterans Field Park, in Edgewater, is a beautiful park along the Hudson. You will find baseball fields, basketball courts, playgrounds, a football field, restrooms, a spray park and a walking track.
You may also like...
- Veterans Field Park (~0 miles)
- Fort Lee Historic Park (~1 miles)
- Yankees Stadium (~2 miles)
- Overpeck County Park (~3 miles)
- Field Station: Dinosaurs (~3 miles)
- MetLife Stadium (~6 miles)
- Historic New Bridge Landing (~6 miles)
- Tenafly Nature Center (~7 miles)
- Columbus Park, Hoboken (~7 miles)
- Washington Park, Jersey City/Union City (~7 miles)
- Roadrunner Sports (Paramus, NJ) (~8 miles)
- Memorial Park (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web