At Villa Milagro Vineyards we are committed to preserving the earth for its current and future generations. Hard labor replaces agricultural chemicals - for example we use hoes to remove weeds under vines instead of dousing them with herbicides. Proprietor, Steve Gambino, is a genius at building equipment to help save our backs. His multi-purpose mower-edger-flamer is a "one-of-kind" device for mowing, triming the edge of the rows and removing weeds from under the vines. It is really cool to see the flames in the night sky.
- Primary Address:
Wining & Dining:
- Winery / Vineyard
You may also like...
- Villa Milagro Vineyards (~0 miles)
- Alba Vineyard & Winery (~2 miles)
- Ringing Rocks County Park (~4 miles)
- Delaware River Railroad Excursions (~6 miles)
- Twin Rivers Tubing (~6 miles)
- Mountain View Campground (~6 miles)
- Alexandria Township Park (~7 miles)
- Alexandria Pump Track (closed) (~7 miles)
- Jugtown Mountain Campsites (~9 miles)
- Beneduce Vineyards (Vineyard and Winery) (~11 miles)
- Hoff-Vannatta Farmstead (~11 miles)
- Pelican Leisure Sports (Quakertown, PA) (~13 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web