Villa Milagro Vineyards At A Glance...
About Villa Milagro Vineyards
At Villa Milagro Vineyards we are committed to preserving the earth for its current and future generations. Hard labor replaces agricultural chemicals - for example we use hoes to remove weeds under vines instead of dousing them with herbicides. Proprietor, Steve Gambino, is a genius at building equipment to help save our backs. His multi-purpose mower-edger-flamer is a "one-of-kind" device for mowing, triming the edge of the rows and removing weeds from under the vines. It is really cool to see the flames in the night sky.
You may also like...
- Villa Milagro Vineyards (~0 miles)
- Alba Vineyard & Winery (~2 miles)
- Ringing Rocks County Park (~4 miles)
- Delaware River Railroad Excursions (~6 miles)
- Twin Rivers Tubing (~6 miles)
- Mountain View Campground (~6 miles)
- Alexandria Township Park (~7 miles)
- Alexandria Pump Track (closed) (~7 miles)
- Jugtown Mountain Campsites (~9 miles)
- Beneduce Vineyards (Vineyard and Winery) (~11 miles)
- Hoff-Vannatta Farmstead (~11 miles)
- Pelican Leisure Sports (Quakertown, PA) (~13 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web