Wall Community Park and Activity Fields At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:55 am, Sunset: 8:09 pm
- Jogging / Running
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Flat / Easy
- Municipal / City Park
- New Jersey Shore Region Monmouth County
About Wall Community Park and Activity Fields
This complex contains well maintained soccer fields, baseball fields, football field, and a few nice walking paths. This complex is also home to the Wall Soccer Club. The Wall Soccer Club runs a large program dedicated to providing competitive soccer at the appropriate level for children of all ages. Starting with our Pee Wee program right up to the Soccer Academy level, boys and girls are given the opportunity to succeed through proper instruction and excellent facilities.
You may also like...
- Wall Community Park and Activity Fields (~0 miles)
- Atlantic Farms (~1 miles)
- Edgar Felix Bikeway Trails (~2 miles)
- Orchard Park (~2 miles)
- Manasquan River Wildlife Management Area (WMA) (~2 miles)
- Brice Park (~2 miles)
- Sea Girt Lighthouse (~3 miles)
- Garden State Velodrome, at Wall Raceway (~3 miles)
- Wall Stadium Speedway (~3 miles)
- Allaire Dinosaurs (~3 miles)
- Go Play! Retro Arcade (~3 miles)
- Brielle Cyclery - Brielle (~3 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web