- Primary Address:
- Race Track
- Racing / Race Track
Picnics / Lunches / Eating
Do you sell food?
- Yes, we have concession stands open to meet all your cravings, from burgers and cheesesteaks to funnel cakes and ice cream!
Can I bring a cooler?
- Yes, coolers are allowed. No glass please! (12-pack size)
Do you sell alcohol?
- No, we do not possess a liquor license. However, you may bring alcoholic beverages into the speedway, as long as they are consumed responsibly
Our street address is 1803 Highway 34 South, Wall, NJ 07719. If "Highway 34" does not come up, try "State Highway 34" or "State Route 34." Another option is to type in Hurleys Pond Road, which will bring you to our back entrance, or Monmouth Executive Airport (aka Allaire Airport) which is right next to us.
You may also like...
- Wall Stadium Speedway (~0 miles)
- Garden State Velodrome, at Wall Raceway (~0 miles)
- Allaire State Park Disc Golf Course (~1 miles)
- New Jersey Museum of Transportation - Pine Creek Railroad (~1 miles)
- Historic Allaire Village (~1 miles)
- Allaire State Park (~1 miles)
- Nature Interpretive Center in Allaire State Park (~1 miles)
- Allaire Campground (~2 miles)
- Multiuse Trails in Allaire State Park (~2 miles)
- RC Flying Field (within Allaire State Park) (~2 miles)
- Shark River Park (~2 miles)
- Edgar Felix Bikeway Trails (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web