Warren E. Fox Nature Center At A Glance...
About Warren E. Fox Nature Center
The Warren E. Fox Nature Center is the headquarters for environmental education in Atlantic County. Located in Atlantic County Park in Estell Manor on Route 50, the Nature Center was named in honor of Warren E. Fox, an active environmentalist who contributed thousands of hours to a better understanding of the New Jersey Pinelands. The Nature Center was built in 1984 using an architectural design that incorporates passive solar heating. There are offices, an auditorium for class and public lectures, an employee kitchen, public bathroom facilities and a live animal display area. Many environmental programs are held here and out on the trails. Also held in the Nature Center are craft classes and various group meetings. If you've got a question, get in touch with us. We'll be happy to help you out. Also, let us know if you have any unusual sightings.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
More To Explore in Warren E. Fox Nature Center
- Warren E. Fox Nature Center (~0 miles)
- Estellville Glassworks (~1 miles)
- Estell Manor Park (~1 miles)
- The Atlantic County Veteran's Cemetery (~1 miles)
- Estell Manor Park Group Camping (~1 miles)
- John F. Gaffney Green Tree Golf Course (~2 miles)
- Riverbend Park of Atlantic County (~3 miles)
- Gaskill Park (~4 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park West (~4 miles)
- Camping at Lake Lenape Park West (~4 miles)
- Pine Avenue County Park (~4 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park East (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web