Warren E. Fox Nature Center At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: , Sunset:
- New Jersey Greater Atlantic City Region Atlantic County
Warren E. Fox Nature Center is part of Estell Manor Park
About Warren E. Fox Nature Center
The Warren E. Fox Nature Center is the headquarters for environmental education in Atlantic County. Located in Atlantic County Park in Estell Manor on Route 50, the Nature Center was named in honor of Warren E. Fox, an active environmentalist who contributed thousands of hours to a better understanding of the New Jersey Pinelands. The Nature Center was built in 1984 using an architectural design that incorporates passive solar heating. There are offices, an auditorium for class and public lectures, an employee kitchen, public bathroom facilities and a live animal display area. Many environmental programs are held here and out on the trails. Also held in the Nature Center are craft classes and various group meetings. If you've got a question, get in touch with us. We'll be happy to help you out. Also, let us know if you have any unusual sightings.
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Nature / Environmental Center
- County Parks
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
Contact / Location
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
Below are a few groups that we have connected to Warren E. Fox Nature Center. If we are missing any, please let us know
More To Explore in Warren E. Fox Nature Center
- Warren E. Fox Nature Center (~0 miles)
- Estellville Glassworks (~1 miles)
- Estell Manor Park (~1 miles)
- The Atlantic County Veteran's Cemetery (~1 miles)
- Estell Manor Park Group Camping (~1 miles)
- John F. Gaffney Green Tree Golf Course (~2 miles)
- Riverbend Park of Atlantic County (~3 miles)
- Gaskill Park (~4 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park West (~4 miles)
- Camping at Lake Lenape Park West (~4 miles)
- Pine Avenue County Park (~4 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park East (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
Have you visited the NJ Outdoor Map yet? You should...
We started working on a new site that will help you find new places to explore. It is called the NJOutdoorMap.comDetails
New Parks And Places May, 2020
We have a few fun new features coming to the site (and maybe to some other new sites) this year. Here are what we have so far!Details
A Special Time to Stargaze: 2016 Perseids Meteor Shower
This year is setting up to be one of the best years for seeing the Perseids Meteor Shower. With a projected rate of 50 - 150 per hour,Details
Mays Landing, New Jersey 08330