Wiggins Park Marina At A Glance...
About Wiggins Park Marina
A scenic deep water marina with twelve foot controlling depth at mean low tide, Wiggins Park Marina is strategically located on the Delaware River across from Philadelphias historic Penns Landing, just south of the Adventure Aquarium and north of the exciting Susquehanna Bank Center.
Hours / Season of Operation
Open April October annually.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Wiggins Park Marina (~0 miles)
- Battleship New Jersey Museum and Memorial (~0 miles)
- Academy of Natural Sciences at Philadelphia (~2 miles)
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum (~2 miles)
- Eastern State Penitentiary (~3 miles)
- Roadrunner Sports (Cherry Hill, NJ) (~5 miles)
- Wissahickon Valley Park (~8 miles)
- Timber Creek Park (~9 miles)
- Tinicum Rear Range (~9 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Moorestown) (~9 miles)
- Garden State Discovery Museum (~9 miles)
- The Funplex Amusement Center - Mount Laurel (~13 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web