Wild West City At A Glance...
About Wild West City
Wild West City is a western heritage theme park that brings the old west back to life through portrayals of real-life western characters, legendary events, and a frontier town re-creation. Featuring twenty-two (22) different live-action shows throughout the course of the day, Wild West City offers the visitor the chance to live in the old west!
In addition to the shows, we offer a 24-gauge miniature train ride, stagecoach, and pony rides. Guests can browse our shops and museums along Main Street, visit and talk with our many knowledgeable townsfolk portraying early western life as historic figures or tradespeople, pan for gold, visit our barnyard zoo or play miniature golf. Our Chapel is quietly nestled beyond the town alongside our authentic 1880s Schoolhouse.
A large picnic grove is available or you may purchase refreshments at the Silver Dollar Saloon, Franks Pizza, or at the Golden Nugget Saloon. You can also enjoy live western music at the Golden Nugget Saloon each day. In addition to our regular programs, a variety of weekend special events are planned throughout the season.
- Playing in the arcade
- Riding Rollercoasters/Amusements
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Mini Golf
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic tables
- Restaurant On Premises
- Amusements / Rides / Games
- Amusement / Theme Park
Petting Zoo/Regular Zoo/Animals
A barnyard zoo
- Arcade Games / Games of skill
You may also like...
- Wild West City (~0 miles)
- Winakung Indian Village (~2 miles)
- Panther Lake Camping Resort Inc (~2 miles)
- Waterloo Village (~3 miles)
- Modick Park (~3 miles)
- Fla-net Park (~3 miles)
- Hudson Farm Club (~3 miles)
- Allamuchy Mountain State Park (~4 miles)
- Lake Hopatcong (~4 miles)
- Stephens State Park (~4 miles)
- Tranquillity Farms (~5 miles)
- The Great Divide Campground (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web