Wild West City At A Glance...
About Wild West City
In addition to the shows, we offer a 24-gauge miniature train ride, stagecoach and pony rides. Guests can browse our shops and museums along Main Street, visit and talk with our many knowledgeable townsfolk portraying early western life as historic figures or trades people, pan for gold, visit our barnyard zoo or play miniature golf. Our Chapel is quietly nestled beyond the town alongside our authentic 1880's Schoolhouse.
A large picnic grove is available or you may purchase refreshments at the Silver Dollar Saloon, Franks Pizza or at the Golden Nugget Saloon. You can also enjoy live western music at the Golden Nugget Saloon each day. In addition to our regular programs, a variety of weekend special events are planned throughout the season.
You may also like...
- Wild West City (~0 miles)
- Winakung Indian Village (~2 miles)
- Panther Lake Camping Resort Inc (~2 miles)
- Waterloo Village (~3 miles)
- Modick Park (~3 miles)
- Fla-net Park (~3 miles)
- Hudson Farm Club (~3 miles)
- Allamuchy Mountain State Park (~4 miles)
- Lake Hopatcong (~4 miles)
- Stephens State Park (~4 miles)
- Tranquillity Farms (~5 miles)
- The Great Divide Campground (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web