Willowwood Arboretum At A Glance...
About Willowwood Arboretum
Willowwood, 130 acres of rolling farm land, has about 2,100 kinds of native and exotic plants, many of them rare. In addition to the formal gardens near the residence and undisturbed forest, historic collections include oak, maple, willow, magnolia, lilac, cherry, fir, pine, a superb specimen of Dawn Redwood (Metasequoia) now more than 98' tall, masses of ferns and handsome stands of field and forest wild flowers.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Willowwood Arboretum (~0 miles)
- Bamboo Brook Outdoor Education Center (~1 miles)
- Hacklebarney State Park (~2 miles)
- Alstede Farms (~4 miles)
- Cooper Gristmill (~4 miles)
- Stony Hill Corn Maze & Fun Park (~5 miles)
- Leonard J. Buck Garden (~5 miles)
- Schooleys Mountain County Park (~6 miles)
- Pelican Swim & Ski Center (Whitehouse) (~8 miles)
- Teetertown Camping Area (~8 miles)
- Teetertown Ravine Nature Preserve (~8 miles)
- Lord Stirling Stable (~9 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web