Willowwood Arboretum At A Glance...
About Willowwood Arboretum
Willowwood Arboretum is open free to the public daily, 365 days yearly from 8am to dusk. Visitors are invited to enjoy the gardens Spring through Fall. During Winter, the Ornamentals Collection offers evergreen and deciduous plants featuring interesting fruit, bark or branching habit. Willowwood, 130 acres of rolling farm land, has about 2,100 kinds of native and exotic plants, many of them rare. In addition to the formal gardens near the residence and undisturbed forest, historic collections include oak, maple, willow, magnolia, lilac, cherry, fir, pine, a superb specimen of Dawn Redwood (Metasequoia) now more than 98' tall, masses of ferns and handsome stands of field and forest wild flowers.
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
- Gardens / Arboretum
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Willowwood Arboretum (~0 miles)
- Bamboo Brook Outdoor Education Center (~1 miles)
- Hacklebarney State Park (~2 miles)
- Alstede Farms (~4 miles)
- Cooper Gristmill (~4 miles)
- Stony Hill Corn Maze & Fun Park (~5 miles)
- Leonard J. Buck Garden (~5 miles)
- Schooleys Mountain County Park (~6 miles)
- Cross Estate Gardens (~7 miles)
- Pelican Swim & Ski Center (Whitehouse) (~8 miles)
- Teetertown Camping Area (~8 miles)
- Teetertown Ravine Nature Preserve (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web