Windward Beach Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:47 am, Sunset: 7:57 pm
fishing and crabbing piers
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Playing in the playground
- Boat launch
- Boat launch - Car Top Only
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Grills / Firering
- Picnic tables
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
- Municipal / City Park
- Park (General)
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
- New Jersey Shore Region Ocean County
About Windward Beach Park
Park amenities include parking, playground, tot lot, volleyball nets, picnic tables, gazebo, fishing and crabbing piers, bocce courts, horseshoe pits. Admission to park is free; a beach badge is required for bathing area. (see below)
Admission & Guidelines
Last Updated: June 23, 2018
Beach badges are available in the Brick Township Recreation Office. Rates for 2018 are as follows:
Season Badge (on or before June 15) $25
Season Badge (after June 15) $30
Daily Wristband $5
Season Parking $30
Daily Parking Pass $5
Children ages 12 and under FREE when accompanied by a paying adult
Refunds or replacements will not be issued for lost or stolen badges or parking permits. Badges and wristbands must be worn at all times on beaches.
SENIOR CITIZEN BEACH PASSES
Seniors who will be age 65 by September 1,2018may receive a free daily wristband for access to Brick Townships beaches. Each individual requesting a wristband must provide proof of age (drivers license, birth certificate, county ID card, etc). Senior wristbands are available at Brick Beach I, Brick Beach III and Windward Beach. They are not available in the Recreation Office.
Seniors who will be age 65 by September 1,2018may purchase a discount season parking pass for $15. These are available at Brick Beach I, Brick Beach III and the Recreation Office.
Individuals with disabilities have the opportunity to reserve a specially designed wheelchair that will provide easy access to Brick Beach I, Brick Beach III and Windward Beach. Call 732-262-1184 for information or to reserve a chair on a first come first serve basis.
You may also like...
- Windward Beach Park (~0 miles)
- Norman J. Sherman Park (~1 miles)
- Midstream Rental - Kayaks, SUP, Yoga, Night paddling (~1 miles)
- Forge Pond (~1 miles)
- Frede Drive Park (~2 miles)
- Slade Dale Sanctuary (~2 miles)
- Beaver Dam Park (~2 miles)
- Community Park (~2 miles)
- Metedeconk River (~2 miles)
- Sawmill Bike Path (~3 miles)
- Bennet Cabin (~3 miles)
- Riverfront Park (Point Pleasant, NJ) (~3 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web