Jenny Jump Campground At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: , Sunset:
Jenny Jump Campground is part of Jenny Jump State Forest
- Nature / Environmental Center
- 0-0 All Campgrounds and RV parks
- Drive-up camping
- Large lots for RVs
- Medium sized lots (good for popups)
- Open 4 Season / Year Round
- Tent Camping Available
- Multi-use Trails
- Pet Friendly
- Rentals Available
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Skylands Region Warren County
About Jenny Jump Campground
Located in the northern section of Jenny JumpState Forest, you will find 20+ campsites, 2 group camping areas, and 8 shelters (cabins). These beautiful and secluded spots are simply beautiful. (more below)
Campsites:Twenty-two tent and trailer sites with fire rings and picnic tables. Showers and toilets are within walking distance. Open April 1 to October 31. Fee: NJ Resident $20 per night;Non Resident$25 per night.
Campsite reservations can be made 11 months in advance, reserve early to secure the most popular sites. Call the office at (908) 459-4366. When making a reservation please have yourdriverslicense number, vehicle license plate numberandcredit card ready.
Group campsites:Two group sites containing fire rings, picnic tables, and pit toilets. Campsite A accommodates up to 25 people. Open April 1 to October 31. Fee: NJ Resident $50 per night;Non Resident$100 per night. Campsite B accommodates up to 40 people. Fee: NJ Resident $80 per night;Non Resident$160 per night. Open April 1 to October 31.
Shelters: Eight shelters near the top of Jenny Jump Mountain, witha furnishedliving room with woodburning stove, two rooms each with double-deck bunks. Showers and flush toilets are located nearby. Outdoor grill for cooking, picnic table. Each accommodates four people. With prior permission from the superintendent, two additional people may be accommodated. Open year round.Check intime is 2 p.m. and check out time is Noon. Fee: NJ Resident $48 per night;Non Resident$60 per night.
Description borrowed fromstate.nj.us
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
More To Explore in Jenny Jump Campground
- Jenny Jump Campground (~0 miles)
- Jenny Jump State Forest (~0 miles)
- UACNJ Observatory at Jenny Jump (~1 miles)
- Island Speedway (~2 miles)
- Longmeadow Farm (~3 miles)
- Footbridge Park (~5 miles)
- Treasure Grove Ranch (~5 miles)
- Pequest Trout Hatchery and Natural Resource Education Center (~6 miles)
- White Lake Wildlife Management Area (~6 miles)
- Stephens State Park Campground (~6 miles)
- Four Sisters Winery (~6 miles)
- Tranquillity Farms (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web