Jenny Jump State Forest At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: , Sunset:
- New Jersey Skylands Region Warren County
- Equestrian / Horseback
Jogging / Running
- Mountain Bike
- Playing in the playground
- Skiing / Snowboarding
- Star Gazing / Astronomy
- Nature / Environmental Center
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Picnic tables
- Flat / Easy
- Rugged / Rocky
- Walking Paths
- State / National Forest
- State Parks
- Park (General)
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
About Jenny Jump State Forest
Jenny Jump State Forest is located in Warren County along the stunning rolling terrain of Jenny Jump Mountain Range. Panoramic vistas of the Highlands and the Kittatinny Mountains and Valley to the west, and scenic views of the Great Meadows in the east dramatically greet the visitor who climbs the narrow path leading to the top of Jenny Jump Mountain. Rocky outcroppings and boulders line the trail - evidence that great glaciers once covered what is now known as Jenny Jump State Forest.
Trail & Path Info
Eleven miles of hiking trails and three miles of hiking /mountain bike trails offer magnificent views of the mountains and scenic Mountain Lake. The Summit Trail, at an elevation of 1,090 feet, offers a view of the Delaware Water Gap and the Pequest Valley.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
More To Explore in Jenny Jump State Forest
- Jenny Jump State Forest (~0 miles)
- Jenny Jump Campground (~0 miles)
- UACNJ Observatory at Jenny Jump (~1 miles)
- Island Speedway (~2 miles)
- Longmeadow Farm (~4 miles)
- Footbridge Park (~5 miles)
- Treasure Grove Ranch (~5 miles)
- Pequest Trout Hatchery and Natural Resource Education Center (~6 miles)
- White Lake Wildlife Management Area (~6 miles)
- Stephens State Park Campground (~6 miles)
- Tranquillity Farms (~6 miles)
- Four Sisters Winery (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web