Flatwater Paddle Co. - Atsion Lake At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: , Sunset:
- Fitness Classes / Training
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Boat launch
- Boat launch - Car Top Only
- Kayak / Canoe / Rowboat Rentals
- River Adventures
- Offers Fitness Classes / Training
- Outdoor Yoga Classes
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Delaware River Region Burlington County
About Flatwater Paddle Co. - Atsion Lake
Atsion Lake is a 100 acre lake that features a recreation area with a sandy beach for swimming, a snack stand, playgrounds and other amenities. We launch right from the beach so you can explore the areas of the lake that are not open to swimming. Just across the lake are a number of cabins and campsites. This scenic location in the Pine Barrens is about 45 minutes outside of Philadelphia; a great place for either a day trip or a longer stay!
Each of our rentals comes with a lifejacket & paddle. We also provide information, safety tips & help launching and help with returning your rental. No lessons are included.
A Brief History
Flatwater Paddle Co. in early 2013 asGreenwood Lake Paddleboards, with one location off Greenwood lake (NJ). A few years later they found their permanent home onMonksville Reservoir! 2019 brought in a new chapter for the company... a new name and new locations!Flatwater Paddle Co. can now be found in 3 locations around NJ...
You may also like...
- Flatwater Paddle Co. - Atsion Lake (~0 miles)
- Atsion Recreation Area (~0 miles)
- Valenzano Family Winery (~3 miles)
- Wharton State Forest (~3 miles)
- QuickShot Paintball (~5 miles)
- Tomasello Winery and Banquet Facility (~7 miles)
- Amalthea Cellars (~8 miles)
- Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge (~8 miles)
- Plagidos Winery (~9 miles)
- Sharrott Winery (~9 miles)
- Wading Pines Camping (~11 miles)
- Franklin Parker Preserve (~11 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web