Flatwater Paddle Co. - Bass River At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: , Sunset:
- New Jersey Delaware River Region Burlington County Shore Region Ocean County
- Fitness Classes / Training
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Boat launch
- Boat launch - Car Top Only
- Kayak / Canoe / Rowboat Rentals
- River Adventures
About Flatwater Paddle Co. - Bass River
Rent one of our stand up paddleboards, kayaks, row boats or canoes and discover Lake Absegami, Bass River State Forests 67 acre lake. This serene oasis is complete with hiking trails and campgrounds as well as a recreational area, grills and picnic tables, a beach for swimming and so much more for you, your friends and family to enjoy!
Each of our rentals comes with a lifejacket & paddle. We also provide information, safety tips & help launching and help with returning your rental. No lessons are included.
A Brief History
Flatwater Paddle Co. in early 2013 asGreenwood Lake Paddleboards, with one location off Greenwood lake (NJ). A few years later they found their permanent home onMonksville Reservoir! 2019 brought in a new chapter for the company... a new name and new locations!Flatwater Paddle Co. can now be found in 3 locations around NJ...
You may also like...
- Flatwater Paddle Co. - Bass River (~0 miles)
- Bass River State Forest (~0 miles)
- Timberline Lake Camping Resort (~3 miles)
- Tip Seaman County Park (~5 miles)
- Tuckers Island Lighthouse Replica (~5 miles)
- Tuckerton Seaport & Baymen's Museum (~5 miles)
- Baker's Acres Campground Inc (~6 miles)
- Sea Pirate Campground (~6 miles)
- West Creek Kayak and Canoe (~7 miles)
- Micks Canoe and Kayak Rental (~7 miles)
- Wading Pines Camping (~8 miles)
- Atlantic Blueberry RV Park (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web