Flatwater Paddle Co. - Monksville Reservoir At A Glance...
About Flatwater Paddle Co. - Monksville Reservoir
Flatwater Paddle Co. (F/K/A Greenwood Lake Paddleboards) specializes in rentals, sales, and service of paddleboards and kayaks. Rentals come with basic verbal instruction and are for all levels of skill. Private/Group lessons are available from one of our certified instructors by appointment. They also deliver to private residences and public waterways--great for lakefront parties or a day exploring the beautiful landscapes the highlands have to offer.
Flatwater Paddle Co. is located in Long Pond Ironworks State Park, launching their equipment onto the Monksville Reservoir. Beyond water recreation, Long Pond also offers hiking, historical tours, and the Long Pond Ironworks Museum.
- Fitness Classes / Training
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
In the lake
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Kayak / Canoe / Rowboat Rentals
- Water Trails (kayak / boat)
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
- Offers Fitness Classes / Training
- Outdoor Yoga Classes
A Brief History
Flatwater Paddle Co. in early 2013 asGreenwood Lake Paddleboards, with one location off Greenwood lake (NJ). A few years later they found their permanent home on Monksville Reservoir! 2019 brought in a new chapter for the company... a new name and new locations! Flatwater Paddle Co. can now be found in 3 locations around NJ...
Programs / Education
You may also like...
- Flatwater Paddle Co. - Monksville Reservoir (~0 miles)
- Long Pond Ironworks State Park (~1 miles)
- Jungle Habitat (~2 miles)
- Greenwood Lake Airport-4n1 (~2 miles)
- Ringwood Manor (~3 miles)
- Wallisch Homestead (~3 miles)
- New Jersey State Botanical Garden (~3 miles)
- Ringwood State Park (~3 miles)
- The New Weis Center for Education, Arts & Recreation (~4 miles)
- Highlands Natural Pool (~4 miles)
- Tackle and Field (~4 miles)
- Abram S. Hewitt State Forest (~4 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web