Trail & Path Info
Things to See & Do
- The Farm Stand offers great food, veggies, fruit, and more throughout the year.
- The animal area (some call it a petting zoo) is a lot of fun to walk through. You can purchase food for the animals at the main farm stand.
- During the fall season, you will find a great pumpkin patch, corn maze, tractor pulled hay rides, maze stalks and more!
Admission & Guidelines
There are a lot of great things to do in the area. Here are a few that we enjoy:
- Orchard Park (1 mile or less)
- Brielle Cyclery - Brielle (about 1.5 miles away)
- Brice Park (about 2 miles away)
- Edgar Felix Bikeway Trails (about 2 miles away)
- Allaire State Park(about 3 miles away)
- Allaire Campground(about 3 miles away)
- Historic Allaire Village(about 3 miles away)
- RC Flying Field (within Allaire State Park)(about 3 miles away)
- Pine Creek Railroad and Museum(about 3 miles away)
- Brick Reservoir (about 3 miles away)
- Jenkinson's Aquarium (about 3 miles away)
- Jenkinson's Castaway Cove Miniature Golf (about 3 miles away)
- Manasquan Inlet (about 3 miles away)
- Beaver Dam Park(about 4 miles away)
- Gull Island County Park & Conservation Area (about 4 miles away)
- Midstream Rental - Kayaks, SUP, Yoga, Night paddling (about 6 miles)
For a detailed list, please click the "What's Nearby" above.
Please Note: All distances are "as the crow flies". Actual driving distance may vary.
- Petting Zoo/Regular Zoo/Animals
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Corn Maze
- Pick Your Own
- Pumpkin Picking