AllaireState Park offers many miles of trails, a disc golf course, the HistoricAllaireVillage, and even a train museum. But you are not here for that... you are here for the camping! Here are a few of the facilities...
Campsites: 45 tent and trailer sites with fire rings and picnic tables. Flush toilets and shower facilities are within walking distance. Trailer sanitary station is closed mid-October to mid-April. The campground is open year round. Fee: NJ Resident $20 per night; Non-Resident $25 per night.
Shelters: Six shelters. Cabin-like structures with wood stove for heat and two double-deck bunks, which sleep up to four people. Each site includes a fire ring and picnic table. Accessible to persons with disabilities. Open February 1 to December 31. Fee: NJ Resident $48 per night; Non-Resident $60 per night.
For group camping, Allaire does offer nice site across the park in the Group Campground.
- Primary Address:
- Maps & Brochures:
- Nature / Environmental Center
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Complete Campground and RV listing
- Camp Type: Drive-up camping
- Camp Type: Medium sized lots
- Camp Type: Tent Camping Available
- Nearby: Multi-use Trails
- Rentals Available
- Flat / Easy
- Surface Type: Dirt
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
More To Explore in Allaire Campground
- Allaire Campground (~0 miles)
- Allaire State Park Disc Golf Course (~1 miles)
- Nature Interpretive Center in Allaire State Park (~1 miles)
- Allaire State Park (~1 miles)
- New Jersey Museum of Transportation - Pine Creek Railroad (~1 miles)
- Multiuse Trails in Allaire State Park (~1 miles)
- Historic Allaire Village (~1 miles)
- Bear Swamp Natural Area (~2 miles)
- Soldier Memorial Park (~2 miles)
- Wall Stadium Speedway (~2 miles)
- Garden State Velodrome, at Wall Raceway (~2 miles)
- RC Flying Field (within Allaire State Park) (~2 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web